Baldor Chardonnay 2017

Bodegas Castiblanque

30% has been fermented in oak barrels and mixed with the other 70% fermented in stainless steel tanks. This gives a varietal aroma of Chardonnay, however the subtle wood notes make it really interesting. Fresh, lively and perfect for pairing with serious foods. A silky mouth feel, this is a wine that can last more than 3 years in the bottle without losing its properties.

$14.95

In stock

VINTAGE

2017

WINERY

Bodegas Castiblanque

VARIETAL

Chardonnay

APPELLATION

La Mancha

WAREHOUSE

NY

Silver Award winner Mundus Vini Grand International 2018!

30% has been fermented in oak barrels and mixed with the other 70% fermented in stainless steel tanks. This gives a varietal aroma of Chardonnay, however the subtle wood notes make it really interesting.? Fresh, lively and perfect for pairing with serious foods. A silky mouth feel, this is a wine that can last more than 3 years in the bottle without losing its properties.