Clicking CANCEL or dismissing this will revert the shipping state change and maintain current cart contents. Click OK to proceed with shipping state change and eliminate non-available items from the cart.
Silver Award winner Mundus Vini Grand International 2018! 30% has been fermented in oak barrels and mixed with the other 70% fermented in stainless steel tanks. This gives a varietal aroma of Chardonnay, however the subtle wood notes make it really interesting. Fresh, lively and perfect for pairing with serious foods. A silky mouth feel, this is a wine that can last more than 3 years in the bottle without losing its properties.
Gold Medal CSWA 2018. An elegant wine, aged 18 months in oak barrels. Goes perfectly for slow food, with notes of black berries, black pepper, chocolate and it surprises how fresh tasting it is. From La Mancha.
This white Chinon reveals the delicacy of Chenin's aromas while maintaining a great freshness. Subtle aromas of white and acacia flowers with hints of honey. Beautiful mouthfeel well-balanced with a pleasant minerality.
Free of oak, this wine expresses its true nature. Well constructed with bold fruit, pure blueberry and spice aromas greet you on the nose. On the palate the fruit is lively with deep rich plum and black fruit. This unoaked wine comes with its own structure that is enhanced by black pepper spice.
Fresh aromas of grapefruit and lychee flower are your first introduction to this wine. These aromas are mirrored on the palate with hints of lychee and then honey crisp apple. The Gewürztraminer is creamy and sweet, yet crisp.
This 2016 Pinot Noir is refreshing, unique and unoaked. Black cherry aromas and a hint of black tea greet you first in the glass with intense red cherry on the palate. This wine is full with a bold texture that softens as it lingers on the long finish.
Deep red ruby color, with aromas of ripe red and dark berries, like plum and raspberries, in the mouth, it is complex, ripe and round with very well balanced tannins, it is a good accompaniment for game and the typical Argentine asado.