' Wine VIP - Shop
My Account
Username:
Password:
  Always Remember Me
      On This Computer
 

Forgot your username or password?
Click Here.

 

  |  Check Out
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOME  |  Shop  |  Wines from Spain  | 
 

Wines from Spain

 
Viewing products 1 - 10 of 18    Next »
 
Shipping October 2018

A different concept of wine. 30% has been fermented in oak barrels and mixed with the other 70% fermented in stainless steel tanks. This gives a varietal aroma of Chardonnay, however the subtle wood notes make it really interesting. A very versatile wine. Fresh, and it is perfect for pairing with serious foods. It is glyceric, with big volume in the mouth and it is a wine that can last more than 3 years in the bottle without losing its properties. 
 
$11.95  / Bottle
 
$143.40  / Case
 
 
Shipping October 2018

This wine is made from fruit from young vineyards. It is a blend of Tempranillo, Syrah and Grenache, spending 3 months in oak barrels. It is an easy wine to drink - excellent quality-price ratio. A wine for drinking at any time of the day. Our best seller!
 
$11.95  / Bottle
 
$143.40  / Case
 
 
Shipping October 2018

A wine made from 6 hours of skin contact, and further separated to continue fermentation. Made from Syrah, the aroma has sweet notes but it is dry in the mouth. 
 
$11.95  / Bottle
 
$143.40  / Case
 
 
Spain

1 bottle each of the below wines:

Aalto PS 2014
La Nieta 2013
Macán Clásico 2012
La Rioja Alta Gran Reserva 904 2007
Roda 1 Reserva 2009
Remírez de Ganuza Reserva 2007

 
$399.00
 
 
 
 
 94 points Wine Advocate

Aalto PS (Pagos Seleccionada) is made only in the best vintages. It is sourced from Aalto's best sites (Pagos) located near the villages of La Horra, La Aguilera and Fresnillo. These vineyards are between 80–100 years old. This wine is aged entirely in new French oak for 20 months. As dense as the regular cuvée, the PS is more intense with tremendous structure and length that rewards patience resting either in your cellar or a decanter.
 
$99.95  / Bottle
 
$1,199.40  / Case
 
 
While still very young the nose has a rich oakiness, chocolate, and a hint of coffee. On the pallet violets and red berries making for a fresh wine with great acidity. Silky finish with loads of rich fruit flavor. This wine will definitely improve with age to greatness.

96 pts - Robert Parker WA
 
$143.95  / Bottle
 
$1,727.40  / Case
 
 
Aged in barrel for 12 months, this wine is elegant and fresh with buckets of red berry, vanilla and a touch of cinnamon. The oak is ever present but not at all overwhelming. The finish is very soft, and delicious with tannins that please.

92 pts - Wine Advocate
 
$55.25  / Bottle
 
$663.00  / Case
 
 
 90% Tempranillo, 5% Graciano, 5% Mazuelo. Beronia Gran Reserva 2008 shows a powerful and deep maroon colour. On the nose intense and complex with dried fruits such as dates standing out over a base of chocolate and sweet spice from the French oak. On the palate silky and meaty with pleasant tannins giving structure and complexity. This wine shows great personality with body, elegance and intense flavours.
 
$35.95  / Bottle
 
$431.40  / Case
 
 
With grapes from over 30-year-old vines and aged in first and second use French oak barrels for 16 months this wine gives aromas of thyme and rosemary, with dark ripe fruit.  The palate is spicy, really well balanced and full, with delicate tannins and a smooth finish.  Tempranillo with a little Graciano.

93 pts  Wine Advocate
 
$70.25  / Bottle
 
$843.00  / Case
 
 
This is a classic Gran Reserva--polished, silky and already shows great aging potential. It is a blend of Tempranillo and 10% Mazuelo aged for four years in American oak. In the nose it has notes of spices and leather with cherry-like aromas. The palate feels balanced with smooth tannins and perfectly balanced acidity.
 
$51.50  / Bottle
 
$618.00  / Case
 
 
 
Viewing products 1 - 10 of 18    Next »
 
 
HOME   Contact Us   Privacy Policy   Terms & Conditions   Returns & Exchanges  
Powered by vinSUITE
 
© 2018. Wine VIP
All Rights Reserved.